(MENAFN- Comserve) Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Sep 15, 2021, 05:42 /Comserve / -- Middle-East and Africa Hot-melt Adhesives Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The Middle-East and Africa hot-melt adhesives market is estimated to witness a significant growth, at an estimated CAGR of over 5.5%, over the forecast period. Increasing usage as substitute for solvent-borne adhesives and escalating demand for fuel-efficient and lightweight vehicles are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Stringent environmental regulations regarding VOC emissions and rise in prices of raw materials are likely to hinder the market's growth.
- Adoption of bio-based hot-melt adhesives are projected to create opportunities to the market growth in the coming years.
- South Africa is expected to dominate the market and is also expected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >>
Key Market Trends
Rising Demand from Paper, Board and Packaging Industry
- An extremely high proportion of all industrial products are sold in packaging – either due to stability requirements for storage and transport or for aesthetic reasons.
- Hot-melt adhesives are mainstream adhesives in the paper, board, and packaging industry. It is most widely used for carton closing, sealing, and pallet stabilization.
- Applications of hot-melt adhesives range from corrugated box construction and lamination of printed sheets, to packaging materials used for all types of consumer products and the production of large industrial tubes and cores.
- Although normal envelopes and paper bags consist of just a single layer of material, most packaging materials used nowadays are of different materials laminated together.
- The most crucial market for hot-melt adhesives has been packaging. The production of tapes and labels has been experiencing immense growth. The improvement in living standards and higher incomes, especially in developing countries, have increased the demand for a broad range of products, all of which require packaging. Moreover, the growing market for e-commerce and online purchasing is providing huge support and opportunities to the hot-melt adhesives market.
- Most of the demand for packaging is from the food and beverage industry. On the other hand, healthcare products are the largest users of folding cartons. These end-user segments are likely to boost the demand for PU hot-melt adhesives in the coming years.
- The aforementioned factors have been boosting the demand for hot-melt adhesives, in the recent times.
South Africa to Dominate the Market
- South Africa is the largest automotive manufacturer in Africa. In recent years, many vehicle manufacturers have increased their production and export from the South African operations, on the back of incentives that were offered as part of the government's Automotive Production and Development Plan (APDP).
Request For The Sample Report Here:
- The building & construction industry in South Africa has a positive outlook, despite the decline in the market. The increase in demand for housing and the growth in new residents in urban areas has led to increase in new constructions. The government's National Infrastructural Plan is supporting this growth with new projects in the near future.
- The electronics market in South Africa slowed down, due to a lack of government support and unfair import duties on many electro-mechanical components and switches. The market potential for this electronics market is higher, with quality products, until major supportive plans by government or FDI are implemented and the demand for production increases.
- Owing to all the above-mentioned factors, the market for hot-melt adhesives in the country is expected to increase during the forecast period.
The Middle-East and Africa hot-melt adhesives market is partially consolidated in nature. Key players in the market include Arkema Group, H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Jowat, and Sika AG, among others.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Usage as Substitute for Solvent-borne Adhesives
4.1.2 Escalating Demand for Fuel-efficient and Lightweight Vehicles
4.2.1 Stringent Environmental Regulations Regarding VOC Emissions
4.2.2 Rise in Prices of Raw Materials
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Request For Full Report >> Middle-East and Africa Hot-melt Adhesives Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.