(MENAFN- Comserve) Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Sep 14, 2021, 05:49 /Comserve / -- The report predicts the global digital textile printing market to grow with a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global digital textile printing market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global digital textile printing market to grow with a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on digital textile printing market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on digital textile printing market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global digital textile printing market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Request to Fill The Form To get Sample Copy of This Report:
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global digital textile printing market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Growth in textile industry coupled with increase in purchasing power and change in fashion trends
• Growing demand for digital textile printing in the garment and advertising industries
• Low awareness about digital textile printing
• Shifting market trends towards high quality printing with favorable properties
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global digital textile printing market is segmented on the basis of printing process, ink type, and application.
The Global Digital Textile Printing Market by Printing Process
• Roll to Roll
The Global Digital Textile Printing Market by Ink Type
The Global Digital Textile Printing Market by Application
• Textile and Decor
• Soft Signage
• Direct to Garment
The companies covered in the report include
• Aeoon Technologies GmbH
• ATPColor Srl
• JV Digital Printing
• AM Printex Solutions
• AGS Transact Technologies Ltd
• Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd.
• Mutoh Holdings Co. Ltd.
• Dazian LLC.
• Ricoh Company Ltd
• Roland DG Corporation
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the digital textile printing market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the digital textile printing market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global digital textile printing market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.