(MENAFN- America News Hour) In a recent published report, Kenneth Research has updated the Market report for Latin America Advanced Visualization (AV) Market for 2021 till 2030. Report further now discusses; the various strategies to be adopted or being adopted by the business players across the globe at various levels in the value chain. In the view of the global economic slowdown, we further estimated that China, India, Japan and South Korea to recover fastest amongst all the countries in the Asian market. Germany, France, Italy, Spain to take the worst hit and this hit is expected to be regain 25% by the end of 2021- Positive Growth in the economic demand and supply.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Latin America Advanced Visualization (AV) Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the current health expenditure (% of GDP) around the world increased from 9.08% in 2001 to 9.84% in 2018. Additionally, the current health expenditure per capita (current US$) increased from USD 492.99 in 2001 to USD 1110.84 in 2018. Moreover, growing concern for deaths caused due to various diseases and the need for treatment that can lower the crude death rate, which in the year 2019 recorded close to 7% (per 1000 people), are also anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Advanced visualization (AV) systems are medical instruments, equipped with advanced software that display the numerous aspects of living cells efficiently. They are new-generation data visualization platforms that help end users to view data in depth by providing enhanced image quality. These help specialists by providing a better understanding of various clinical issues, thus, leading to faster and higher quality healthcare. It is widely utilized in most pathological laboratories as well. They also help in targeted drug therapy, ultimately reducing the cost of the procedure. The Latin American AV market is expected to reach USD Bn by 2023 with a CAGR 10.15% of during 2018-2023.
The market is divided into three primary segments based on the types of product, solution and imaging modality.
Based on the types of product, the market is segmented into hardware and software and services.
Based on solution, the market is divided into enterprise-wide thin client-based solution and standalone workstation-based solution.
Based on imaging modality, the market is classified into magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PET), computer tomography (CT), ultrasound and x-ray.
On the basis of countries, the market is segmented into Brazil, Argentina and the rest of Latin America (LATAM).
Key growth factors
Growth in the gross domestic product (GDP) and rise in income levels are expected to boost the AV market in the coming year. With Brazil and Argentina coming out of recessions, growth is slowly returning to the LATAM region after almost five years of deceleration. Inflation is also controlled at sub-nominal levels, hinting at a favorable environment for the growth of the advanced visualization industry. Chronic diseases have become extremely prominent in this region, such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Based on various researches, the Inter-American Development Bank has developed various cost-effective strategies to improve healthcare among people. This may boost the AV market.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
Threats and key players
The AV market in LATAM may face various challenges due to the economic limitations of the region, since such systems are quite expensive, and many hospitals may not be able to afford them due to financial constraints and high costs associated with installing medical imaging modalities. According to the United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC), in 2017, the poverty rate in LATAM was nearly 31%, driven in part by economic crises in Venezuela and Brazil. This could adversely affect the growth of the AV market. Lack of funding due to economic instability, failures of previous projects, lack of specialized personnel, short-sightedness and limited compromise of the government with eHealth can cause the AV market to be adversely affected. Similarly, limited technological resources can also affect the market.
The key competitors in the Latin American AV market are Toshiba, Ziosoft, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Afga-Gevaert, Conmed and others.
What's covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Latin American AV learning market.
2. Market drivers and challenges of the Latin American AV market.
3. Market trends in the Latin American AV market.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on the types of product – hardware and software and services.
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on solution – enterprise-wide thin client-based solution and standalone workstation-based solution.
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on imaging modality – magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PET), ultrasound, computed tomography (CT) and x-ray.
7. Historical, current and forecasted country-wise (Brazil, Argentina and the rest of LATAM) market size data for the AV market.
8. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the country-wise segments.
9. Analysis of the company profiles of major competitors operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for AV to determine the viability of the market.
2. Identify the challenge areas and address them.
3. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights.
4. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
5. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
6. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth.
7. Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market.
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Latin America Advanced Visualization (AV) Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter's Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:
About Kenneth Research:
Rated as one of the best multi-client reselling agencies, Kenneth Research provides a single platform for insights on numerous industries for investors and companies who are willing to expand their business. The platform caters to industries that include Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, ICT and Telecom, Energy and Power, Automotive and Transportation, and several others, and offers the best strategic business consultancy services at a global level.
Name : Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
Eli is a freelance writer and possess double graduation degree in physics and chemistry. She is an intense writer covering everything for Science and Tech to Business, Entertainment, Sports and Lifestyle.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.