(MENAFN- GetNews) Increasing construction and mining activities leading to air pollution are driving the demand for the market.
The Global Dust Control Systems Market is forecasted to reach USD 29.48 billion by 2027. The growth in construction and mining sector has led to environmental hazards and the increasing air pollution is primarily driving the industry's growth.
Dust particles are produced due to manufacturing as well as construction activities which get mixed with air and cause environmental hazards. Dust control systems are produced to suppress this problem especially in industrial sectors. They are used to limit dust particles and create a healthy work environment for workers. Modern systems offer better results as they are automated and are less costly.
Various end use industries like construction, mining, oil and gas, chemical, textile, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage in developing nations are the major drivers of the industry. Adding to this, strict government regulations related with health and safety of people is fuelling the market to a large extent.
The factors which are restricting the industry's growth are the high cost involved in the manufacturing process as well as the maintenance cost involved is also quite high. In addition to that, many dust control systems are unable to work effectively in rough and undulating surfaces. This is an important factor restraining the market's growth.
Asia-Pacific region is the leading consumer of these systems followed by North America and Europe. Rapid industrialization along with urbanization in these part of the world are posing huge opportunities for players in the market in these regions.
Get a sample of the report @
Key participants include Illinois Tool Works Inc., Donaldson Company Inc., Nederman Holding AB, Spraying Systems Co., Absolent Group AB, BossTek Inc., EmiControls Srl, Beltran Technologies Inc., Camfil AB, and Sly Inc.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Dry control systems also known as dust collectors consists of bags, vacuum, cyclonic and electrostatic collectors. Cyclonic collectors is predicted to have substantial growth during the forecast period because of its safe design, efficiency, low price and low maintenance cost.
- The pharmaceutical as well as the food and beverage industry is predicted to register significant growth during the forecast period due to high demand of hygienic products. These sectors have stringent government regulations which is likely to have a huge positive impact on the market under study.
- North America has always held a significant market share in the industry and this trend is likely to continue over the forecast period. USA is one nation which is involved in active monitoring and control of air pollution. Regulations like Clean Air Act and the National Ambient Air Quality Standards by Environment Protection Agency is expected to largely drive the industry in this region. Demand of these systems will also be high in European countries like UK, Germany, Italy and France and the European market may surpass USD 5.45 billion by 2027.
- Some of the new product launches include iCue by Donaldson, DustBoss DB-60 Fusion by BossTek, MikroPul-Assist by Nederman Holding AB and Gold Series X-Flo by Camfil.
- Important deals taking place in the market include acquisition of Kerstar Ltd by Absolent Group Company in 2019, Carter Environmental's Engineers Ltd by Absolent Group Company in 2019, Luwa Engineering AG by Nederman in 2018, and NEO Monitors by Nederman in 2017.
Browse Complete Report“Dust Control Systems Market” @
Rapid developments in the manufacturing sector and equipment, robust growth in the building and construction sector, high adoption for eco-friendly materials in constructions and increasing demand for smart buildings and smart homes are boosting market growth. Steady increase in the disposable income across the globe, improvements in the standard of living, increasing number of redevelopment plans and high demand for aesthetic look and posh homes are further fueling market growth. In addition, increasing R & D investments, and government schemes to support manufacturing and construction industry are fueling growth of the global Dust Control Systems market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the Dust Control Systems market on the basis of type, mobility, end use industry, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
Mobility Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Mobile Controllers
- Fixed Controllers
End Use Industry Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
Request Customization of the report @
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.