(MENAFN- Comserve) Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Sep 03, 2021, 08:16 /Comserve / -- Superconducting Materials Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The global superconducting materials market is expected to grow with a CAGR greater than 10% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the increasing expenditures on medical machinery & equipment. However, inadequate availability of feedstock materials such as Yttrium is hindering the growth of the market studied.
- Growing demand from the electronics industry is another major driver for the market studied.
- Among the end-user industries, the medical industry is likely to account for the highest market share during the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >>
Key Market Trends
Medical Sector is Expected to Dominate the Market
- Currently, medical sector accounts for the highest market share of the global superconducting materials market
- There has been a surge in demand for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines in the past few years owing to the rising health issues and concerns globally.
- Superconducting materials are required in MRI machines to provide energy in order to maintain the large magnetic fields. Superconducting materials try to reduce the resistance in the wires to almost zero.
- Also, governments in several developing countries have increased their expenditure in the medical sector in order to improvise equipment efficiency.
- Owing to the above-mentioned factors, the medical sector is expected to witness the highest demand for superconducting materials during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- In the recent past, there has been significant growth in the demand for superconducting materials in the Asia-Pacific region.
- The surge in demand is majorly attributed to the increasing electrical & electronics production in the region.
- China and India are expected to witness strong growth in the demand for superconducting materials, owing to the favorable government support to the electrical & electronics industry to increase production.
- Additionally, the medical industry in the Asia- Pacific region has witnessed a major growth in recent years which is likely to drive the market studied
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, Asia-Pacific is likely to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Request For The Sample Report Here:
The global superconducting materials market is moderately consolidated as the majority of the market share is divided among few players. Some of the key players in the market include evico GmbH, Hitachi, Ltd., Nexans, SuperPower Inc., and Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., among others.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Expenditures on Medical Machinery & Equipments
4.1.2 Growing Demand from the Electronics Industry
4.2.1 Inadequate Availability of Feedstock Materials such as Yttrium
4.2.2 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Request For Full Report >> Superconducting Materials Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.