(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq) Dublin, Aug. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Cosmetic Packaging Market Research Report by Application (Hair Care, Makeup, and Nail Care), by Material (Glass, Paper, and Plastic), by Container, by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cosmetic Packaging Market size was estimated at USD 6,396.05 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 6,780.50 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 6.34% to reach USD 9,253.70 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Cosmetic Packaging to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Application, the Cosmetic Packaging Market was examined across Hair Care, Makeup, Nail Care, and Skin Care.
- Based on Material, the Cosmetic Packaging Market was examined across Glass, Paper, and Plastic.
- Based on Container, the Cosmetic Packaging Market was examined across Bottles, Jars, Pumps & Dispensers, and Tubes.
- Based on Geography, the Cosmetic Packaging Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cosmetic Packaging Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cosmetic Packaging Market, including Albea S.A., Amcor Limited, Ball Corporation, Bemis Company, Inc., DS Smith, HCP Packaging, Libo Cosmetics Co., Ltd., Quadpack Industries, S.A., Silgan Holdings Inc., and World Wide Packaging LLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R & D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cosmetic Packaging Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cosmetic Packaging Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cosmetic Packaging Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cosmetic Packaging Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cosmetic Packaging Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Cosmetic Packaging Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Cosmetic Packaging Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Rise in the use of cosmetic products coupled with increasing disposable incomes
220.127.116.11. Introduction of multiple cosmetic products targeting different issues
18.104.22.168. Development of travel friendly, sleek, and convenient packaging
22.214.171.124. Increasing attraction of customers towards product aesthetics
126.96.36.199. Environmental norms restricting use of plastic leading to additional material cost to the manufacturer
188.8.131.52. Packaging damages in logistics
184.108.40.206. Sustainable and solvent-free packaging
220.127.116.11. Use of airless technology in PETG bottles
18.104.22.168. Development of separate containers for multiple active ingredients to keep freshness intact
22.214.171.124. Multiple competitors adopting similar packaging
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Cosmetic Packaging Market, by Application
6.2. Hair Care
6.4. Nail Care
6.5. Skin Care
7. Cosmetic Packaging Market, by Material
8. Cosmetic Packaging Market, by Container
8.4. Pumps & Dispensers
9. Americas Cosmetic Packaging Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Cosmetic Packaging Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Cosmetic Packaging Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Albea S.A.
13.2. Amcor Limited
13.3. Ball Corporation
13.4. Bemis Company, Inc.
13.5. DS Smith
13.6. HCP Packaging
13.7. Libo Cosmetics Co., Ltd.
13.8. Quadpack Industries, S.A.
13.9. Silgan Holdings Inc.
13.10. World Wide Packaging LLC
For more information about this report visit
Tags Cosmetic Packaging Packaging
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.