( MENAFN - GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq Du)blin, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Equipment Leasing Software Market (2020-2025) by Equipment Type, Product Type, End-User, Sales Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Equipment Leasing Software Market is estimated to be USD 614.25 Mn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1.2 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 15.87%.
Key factors such as growing demand for different lease products and a constant need for tracking equipment leasing operations such as disbursement schedules, vetting checks, etc are boosting market demand for the equipment leasing software market. Similarly, changes in accounting practices with the use of GAAP and BASEL norms along with the increasing adherence to compliance checks have further supported the market growth.
However, factors such as the high cost of the software along with the lower likelihood of small-scale companies utilizing this software have been a restraint to the market growth.
The Global Equipment Leasing Software Market is segmented further based on Equipment Type, Product Type, End-User, Sales Channel, and Geography.
By Equipment Type, the market is classified as Agriculture, Construction, Manufacturing & Warehouse Tools, Medical & Biotechnology, Office Furniture, IT Hardware & Software, and Transportation. Amongst all, the transportation segment holds the market share.
By Product Type, the market is classified as On-Cloud and On-Premise. Amongst all, the on-cloud segment holds the highest market share.
By Application/End User, the market is classified as Large Enterprises and SMEs. Amongst all, the large enterprise holds the highest market share.
By Sales Channel, the market is classified as Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider and Aftermarket. Amongst all, the Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider segment is estimated to hold the highest market share.
By Geography, APAC is projected to lead the market.
1. Schneider Electric has selected Accruent's Lucernex Lease Administration and Accounting solution to manage its real estate and equipment leases and assure compliance with IFRS 16 lease accounting provisions. 29th October 2019
2. Nakisa has acquired IMNAT cloud-based Software solution. Through this acquisition, Nakisa wants to expand the company's existing lease accounting product line.- 24th November 2020
Some of the key companies operating in the market are Accurate Leasing Ltd, Asset Panda, Constellation Financing Systems, International Decision Systems Group, NETSOL Technologies, Odessa Technologies Inc., Q2 Software, Inc., Soft4Leasing, Sopra Steria Group SA, and WHITE CLARKE GROUP LIMITED.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Equipment Leasing Software Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52 Growing demand for different lease products
184.108.40.206 Constant need for tracking equipment leasing operations
220.127.116.11 Growing changes in accounting practices and compliance adherence
18.104.22.168 High cost of the software
22.214.171.124 Companies operating with fewer processes and tight budgets
126.96.36.199 Use of Big Data applications in equipment leasing
188.8.131.52 Integration with CMMS and enterprise asset management software
184.108.40.206 Complex leasing structures
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Equipment Leasing Software Market, By Equipment Type
6.4 Manufacturing & Warehouse Tools
6.5 Medical & Biotechnology
6.6 Office Furniture, IT Hardware & Software
7 Global Equipment Leasing Software Market, By Deployment
8 Global Equipment Leasing Software Market, By End User
8.2 Large Enterprises
9 Global Equipment Leasing Software Market, By by Sales Channel
9.2 Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider
10 Global Equipment Leasing Software Market, By Geography
10.2 North America
10.3 South America
10.4.6 Rest of Europe
10.5.6 South Korea
10.5.9 Rest of APAC
10.6 Rest of the World
10.6.2 Saudi Arabia
10.6.3 South Africa
10.6.4 United Arab Emirates
10.6.5 Latin America
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Competitive Scenario
11.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
11.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
11.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
11.3.4 Investments & Funding
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Cassiopae (Sopra Steria)
12.4 Asset Panda
12.5 Visual Lease
12.6 IMNAT Software (Nakisa, Inc)
12.9 Accruent (Fortive)
12.10 Nomos One
12.11 Dominion Leasing Software (Banyan Software, Inc.)
12.12 NETSOL Technologies
12.13 WHITE CLARKE GROUP LIMITED
12.14 Odessa Technologies Inc.
12.15 Q2 Software, Inc.
12.16 Sopra Steria Group SA
12.17 International Decision Systems Group (Thoma Bravo)
12.18 Cloud Lending Solutions (Q2 Holdings)
12.19 LTI Technology Solutions
12.20 IFS Technology Solutions
For more information about this report visit
Tags Accounting Solution Asset Management Software CMMS Equipment Leasing Lease Administration Leasing Software Contact Data CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Contact close Contact With a Reader Account, it's easy to send email directly to the contact for this release. Sign up today for your free Reader Account!
Already have an account? Log in here.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.