(MENAFN- Forbes Post)
Resource Central meeting room manager is the perfect meeting management solution for any size of company. Resource Central can be installed either on-premise, in your own cloud, or as a SaaS solution. Our meeting room booking system will help you manage meeting activities much more efficiently and with less hassle.
In a nutshell, Resource Central is the most advanced solution for managing your meeting room scheduling and booking. A web-based solution, it can be installed on-premise or as a SaaS (Software as a Service) product. You can choose the option that best fits your company's needs and budget without losing quality of service. You can also manage your business's meeting room manager from anywhere in the world.
The booking process is easy and completely transparent. It is divided into 2 steps to make sure that everyone has time to know what's going on and see if they're accepted or not. The user guides are available right on our website so you don't really need this guidebook.
This solution will allow you to manage resource usage, specific rooms and even people. Resource Central works with meeting rooms owned by any virtual meeting provider, in-house or external.
To make a booking, the user must register on the website. You can set up an online registration form or get one of your own from a third party. The application sends an automated email to confirm that you have completed the form correctly. Once you are confirmed, Resource Central will allow you to see available meeting rooms and their availability (whether they are booked, free or unavailable). The user can choose a meeting room based on its availability status.
11 Steps to Increase Conversions on Your Website: Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies
We all know that the best way to sell products is to increase conversions. A conversion on your website can be anything from someone subscribing for your email list, downloading a whitepaper, or signing-up to an online course.
But how do you get more people to convert? Here are 11 strategies we recommend:
1) Use trustmarks like TRUSTe or BBB that imply legitimacy with logos and seals on the site.
2) Add testimonials or reviews from past customers who have already converted.
3) Use social proof like images of large groups of people using your product or service. If you don't want to use real pictures, hire a designer to create some stock photos and use them instead.
4) Don't be afraid to ask for the sale directly. "Act now" and "call now" buttons provide urgency and remove the guesswork from decision making for your visitor.
5) Automated emails and newsletters provide an opportunity for you to send messages that increase trust when you take away the need for your visitor to sign up.
6) Use a lead magnet/free offer to "pre-qualify" your visitor by sending them an offer with your website URL at the end of it. For example, if your business sells books, send someone a book proposal or ebook. This is what creates some level of trust and prepares them for completing the signing-up process on your site.
7) Use a cookie-free WIDGET to track conversions. Ask people to click on the WIDGET and give you a cookie name so that you can track conversion rates.
8) Add social proof with YouTube videos of testimonials or success stories that show your product in action. Make sure they are from satisfied customers who will be demonstrating how much they love your product before they buy it.
9) Create a page that shows you meet all compliance standards, be it for FDA, or other. This will add to the legitimacy of your business and can help people trust you more.
10) Use an email capture form on your site that asks people for their email address before they can access certain resources. For example, if you have an ebook or white paper, show a call-to-action at the end and redirect them to a capture page to ask for their email address before accessing the content. This will increase conversion rates.
11) Use an exit pop-up that appears after someone leaves your site. These are great because you get the opportunity to re-engage with someone who is leaving. You can also use these to ask people for their email address if they didn't give it before as a way to convert them on the last page of your site.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.