(MENAFN- Golin Mena) Leading KSA mobile applications on HUAWEI AppGallery spanning across food and fashion
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 07 July 2021: With consumers accelerating the shift towards online shopping due to heightened convenience and value, HUAWEI AppGallery shares a list of must download applications in KSA during July 2021. According to Statista, Saudi Arabia’s app marketplace revenues are expected to reach $32 million by 2024, testament to KSA’s position as one of the fastest-growing and highly-connected markets in the region.
Here is a list of KSA’s must download applications on HUAWEI AppGallery.
1. HungerStation: Covering over 72 cities and representing over 10,000 outlets in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, the application goes beyond delivering food, to now serving customers their last-minute grocery requests and their pharmacy needs. Download here.
2. Jahez: The food delivery application that is your hunger companion! The best way to find restaurants nearby, Jahez allows users to order their favourite meals, track their orders, and view restaurant and user ratings. Download here.
3. Centrepoint Online: This multi-brand app brings shoppers the best from brands such as Babyshop, Lifestyle, and Shoemart, and boasts a catalogue of more than 25,000 trendy products. The Centerpoint Online app aims to be the sole destination for families and their fashion needs. Download here.
4. Namshi: Fashion lovers spend hours browsing over 50,000 listings from brands such as Nike, Adidas, Mango, Aldo, Skechers, Topshop, and more across a range of categories. Download here.
5. Shein: This popular, cost-effective shopping platform allows users to shop from over 20,000 listings in categories such as home and pets, fashion, kids, beauty, and much more. Shein guides fashionistas to build and match their outfits with the latest international fashion trends. Download here.
As one of the top three global application marketplaces, HUAWEI AppGallery always provides users with a plethora of offers and campaigns. In addition, the marketplace is committed to fostering an innovation-friendly environment where established and upcoming developers can build a strong mobile app ecosystem catering to a diverse demographic.
As part of Huawei’s ongoing efforts to support app developers worldwide, the tech giant announced the launch of the 2021 edition of Huawei HMS App Innovation Contest (Apps UP). The leading contest set to provide creators with a platform to compete against each other in eight categories to create seamless, smart, innovative digital experiences and win up to US$200,000 in cash.
To register and learn more about Huawei HMS App Innovation Contest (Apps UP) please visit:
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.