(MENAFN - The Conversation) Postdoctoral research associate,
I am a postdoctoral researcher on Dr. Emily Thomas'' AHRC-funded project "Inventing Time: Past, Present, and Future of British Metaphysics 1878-1938." My main themes of research are the philosophy of religion, the philosophy of time, and the thought of Henri Bergson (1859-1941).
- –present Postdoctoral Research Associate (History of Philosophy), Durham University
- 2020 University of Cambridge, PhD / Theology and Religious Studies (Philosophy of Religion)
- 2017 University of Cambridge, MPhil / Theology and Religious Studies (Philosophy of Religion)
- 2016 University of Aberdeen, MA / Divinity and Philosophy
- 2020 Eternity, Relative Realities, and Ontological Idealism about Time, TheoLogica
- 2020 Fluctuating Maximal God (with Anne Jeffrey and Asha Lancaster-Thomas), International Journal for Philosophy of Religion
- 2019 A Perpetual Present: Henri Bergson and Atemporal Duration, European Journal for Philosophy of Religion
- 2018 Aquinas and Kripke on the Genealogy of Essential Properties, The Heythrop Journal
- Société des amis de Bergson
- Society for Philosophy of Time
- British Society for the History of Philosophy
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.