(MENAFN - The Conversation) Currently pursuing a PhD degree in chemical engineering, Bishakh Rout has worked in the contact lens industry before. His research revolves around developing plasma polymer films that can be used to improve wearing comfort of contact lenses as well as to improve properties of hydrogels for various applications.
- 2021–present Project Engineer, Plasmagear Inc.
- 2019–present Project Engineer, Sensoreal Inc.
- 2016–2018 R & D Engineer, Unicon Optical Co., Ltd., Taiwan
- 2016 Chang Gung University, Taiwan, M.S. in Biochemical and Biomedical Engineering
- 2014 Ravenshaw University, India, B.Sc (Hons) in Chemistry
- 2021 Plasma Treatment of Composite Piezoelectric Thin Films for Good Adhesion of Printed Conductive Ink, ACS Applied Polymer Materials
- 2021 Permeation‐resistant and flexible plasma‐polymerised films on 2‐hydroxyethyl methacrylate hydrogels, Plasma Processes and Polymers
- 2018 The Preparation of Graphene Oxide-Silver Nanocomposites: the Effect of Silver Loads on Gram-Positive and Gram-Negative Antibacterial Activities, Nanomaterials
- 2018 Increased anti-biofilm efficacy of toluidine blue on Staphylococcus species after nano-encapsulation, Photodiagnosis and photodynamic therapy
- 2017 Photosensitizer in lipid nanoparticle: a nano-scaled approach to antibacterial function, Scientific reports
- 2016 Enhancement of photodynamic inactivation against Pseudomonas aeruginosa by a nano-carrier approach, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.