(MENAFN - The Express Wire)
SWIR Camera Market Global Industry Analysis by Top Countries Data, Share, Market Size, Share, Key Players Profiles, Future Prospects and Forecasts to 2027
Posted on May 3 2021 11:49 AM
"SWIR Camera Market Research Report offers exclusive insights into key trends, growth drivers, major restraints and leading companies with global competitive scope
The global SWIR camera market size is projected to reach USD 419.0 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period. Unhindered spread of the novel coronavirus across the globe is stoking the adoption of thermal cameras and fueling the market growth, shares Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled 'SWIR Cameras Market , Share and Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (SWIR Linear Camera, SWIR Area Camera), By Application (Inspection and Quality Control, Security and Surveillance, Astronomy, Thermography, Spectroscopy, and Others), By End-user (Industrial Manufacturing, Aerospace and Defense, Scientific Research and Life Sciences, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020 2027.
High body temperature is one of the primary warning signs of the COVID-19 infection in an individual. Healthcare and other professionals charged with the responsibility of testing people for fever need to perform their task diligently, while maintaining a safe distance from those being checked. An optimal solution to this predicament of frontline workers has been provided by thermal imaging devices such as SWIR cameras that use heat signatures from bodies to catch high temperatures. For example, the US Department of Defense is utilizing thermal imagers to detect fever onset among personnel entering military facilities. Thus, the COVID-19 outbreak has heightened the demand for SWIR and other infrared-based cameras, especially in health and important government agencies.
For More Information Get sample copy at -
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will the SWIR Camera Market growth rate of Nuclear Medicines Radioisotopes market in 2026?
- What are the key factors driving the global Nuclear Medicines Radioisotopes market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in SWIR Camera Market space?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of SWIR Camera Market?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of market?
- What are the SWIR Camera Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Nuclear Medicines Radioisotopes industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of SWIR Camera Market industry?
Rising Military Spending to Bolster Market Growth
A prominent factor that is expected to provide a positive thrust to the SWIR camera market growth during the forecast period is the increased military spending by major economies of the world. According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), the total defense expenditure worldwide reached USD 1917 billion in 2019, representing 3.6% rise from 2018 levels. The US, China, India, Russia, and Saudi Arabia emerged as the largest spenders, the SIPRI data reveals. More funds for militaries in these countries will mean modernization of defense equipment with next-gen gear such as SWIR cameras and other thermal imaging technologies. These cameras can efficiently perform security and surveillance operations, especially in areas where visibility is poor, thus enabling enemy forces to conduct nefarious activities undetected. As the concerns over national security intensify, the demand for such advanced equipment is expected to surge.
Get Your Customized Report -
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the SWIR Camera Market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the SWIR Camera Market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the SWIR Camera Market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the SWIR Camera Market
Wide Adoption of Thermal Imaging Tools to Fuel the Market in North America
In 2019, the SWIR Camera Market size in North America stood at USD 60.0 million and in the coming years, the region is expected to dominate this market share. This is mainly attributable to the widespread installation of thermal imaging devices across the continent. For instance, in the US, SWIR cameras are extensively used in law enforcement operations. Strengthening this trend is the advent of smart technologies such as 5G, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Internet of Things (IoT), which are spurring innovation among market players in the region.
In Asia-Pacific, the SWIR Camera Market growth is premised on rapid uptake of cloud computing solutions and improving internet and mobile connectivity, particularly in India and China, which are encouraging installation of thermal imaging devices. In the Middle East, increasing application of SWIR cameras in the healthcare sector is emerging as the key growth driver for the regional market.
Inquire Before Buying:
Strategic Launch of Novel Products by Key Players to Augment Competition
Key players in this SWIR Camera Market are constantly engaged in a healthy competition to develop and introduce niche and innovative products to gain a definitive edge. As a result, many companies are enhancing their R & D capacity through increased investments, collaborations, and acquisitions.
- May 2020: France-based New Imaging Technologies (NIT) launched its SWIR camera called HiPe SenS for applications in long exposure time and low light environments. The camera is powered by the company's newest SWIR sensor, NSC1902T-SI, which features an ultra-low dark current and low noise operation.
- February 2020: US-based Teledyne Princeton Instruments expanded its NIRvana ® SWIR product range, with the addition of the NIRvana HS. The novel camera offers leverages the power of second near-infrared window to cater to the diverse requirements of the medical, industrial, and scientific domains.
List of Key Players Profiled in this SWIR Camera Market Report:
- Sierra-Olympic Systems, Inc.
- Princeton Infrared Technologies, Inc.
- IRCameras LLC
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Allied Vision Technologies GmbH
- Teledyne Princeton Instruments
- Raptor Photonics
- New Imaging Technologies (NIT)
- Leonardo DRS
- InView Technology Corporation
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
Quick Buy - SWIR Camera Market:
Table of Content SWIR Camera Market:
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Approach
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends
4. Key Insights
4.1 Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
4.2 Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
- Short-term Impact
- Long-term Impact
4.4 Key Industry Developments In Response to the COVID-19 Impact
5. Global SWIR Camera Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
5.1 Key Findings / Summary
5.2 Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
5.2.1 By Product (Value)
- SWIR Linear Camera
- SWIR Area Camera
5.2.2 By Application (Value)
- Inspection and Quality Control
- Security and Surveillance
5.2.3 By End-User (Value)
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Aerospace and Defense
- Scientific Research and Life Sciences
5.2.4 By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.