Monday, 10 May 2021 07:59 GMT

South Korea's justice ministry to give temporary stay permits to illegal migrant

( MENAFN )South Korea's justice ministry is going to funding temporary stay allows to illegal migrant children who was born and have lived here for more than 15 years.

The undocumented children are necessary to have graduated from primary school before Feb. 28, 2021 and have lived here for over 15 years, to receive the stay permits.

Secondary school students will receive the D-4 visa to let them live here until graduation. Those who graduated from high school can take the G-1 visa to stay here for one year to arrange for college entrance and job application.

The parents of the illegal migrant children are going to be allowed to live here until the kids become adults.

Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.

Pitch Day & Talks, Startup Event for Founders and Investors