(MENAFN - Ameliorate Solutions)
Market Insights Reports delivers key insights on the Global Higher Education Learning Systems market in its latest report titled, 'Higher Education Learning Systems Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 - 2026)' provides an in-depth analysis of key players strategies, market growth, product demand, growth factors, technological innovations, regional outlook and global dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities dominant in the industry. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Higher Education Learning Systems Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026.
Get a Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on Higher Education Learning Systems Market 2021:
Top Key Players in the Global Higher Education Learning Systems Market: Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Jenzabar, Inc., Blackboard Inc., SAP SE, Desire2Learn Corporation, Adobe Inc., Oracle Corporation, The rSmart Group Inc., CrossKnowledge Inc., IBM Corporation
- April 2020 - Blackboard Inc. announced the debut of its K-12 remote learning solution, Blackboard Unite for K-12, a holistic suite of tools and resources providing K-12 districts with the tools and best practices needed to transition to a virtual learning model.
- Feb 2020 - Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Saba, a global leader in talent experience solutions and a portfolio company of Vector Capital. Saba has over 20 years of industry experience developing, delivering, and supporting learning, performance, and recruiting product solutions. The cash and stock transaction is valued at approximately USD 1.395 billion.
Key Market Trends
Learning Systems Software Segment to Drive the Market
- Flexible learning software enables one to extend online learning, increase employee engagement, and optimize learning outcomes. The software creates and preserve institutional knowledge, retain top employees, and drive business results with a better, more engaging learning environment. This software makes it even easier to manage content, personalize courses, foster collaboration, and connect with learners.
- According to the Stack Overflow & Amazon survey as of early 2020, 46.2% of the respondents had bachelor's degrees and 22.8% had attained a Master's degree in some form. Moreover, in 2025 worldwide spending on EdTech (educational technology) is expected to increase dramatically in several key segments.
- Besides, as per the stats of Associazione Italiana Editori, the video calling platform Skype was the most used software among Italian users before and during the lockdown. 28% of the respondents to a survey stated they used it even before the lockdown imposed by the pandemic to video call for smart working or distance learning.
- In addition in March 2020, companies like Blackboard Inc., announced the execution of a definitive agreement to sell its Blackboard Open LMS business ("Open LMS") to Learning Technologies Group plc ("LTG"). The transaction enables Blackboard to further simplify its business and accelerate momentum in helping clients move to its Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment of Learn and Ultra, its next-generation Higher Education Learning Systems.
The report offers an in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Higher Education Learning Systems market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse Complete Report details with Table of Content:
North America to Dominate the Market
- North America has is a ready market when it comes to technology. The development in the practice of eLearning tools and technological progress in learning methodologies have heightened the overall higher education learning systems market for the North American region. The enhanced adoption of handheld devices, such as mobile phones and tablets, is also encouraging the learning systems adoption trend in North America.
- According to BestColleges.com, as per a survey in 2019, 31% of respondents showed no concern about their online degree perception by proposed employers in the United States. Besides, according to a 2019 survey by NewSchools Venture Fund, the two most popular reasons that K-12 teachers in the United States practice digital learning tools are that they give immediate and actionable data on students' development and that they provide for personalized instruction based on students' skill level. Both of these options were chosen by 35% of respondents.
- Government rules and regulations heavily control this region. Efficient collaboration with academies and organizations has helped the teachers in this region be more responsive to technological innovation. Higher Education Learning Systems is expected to be the next level in the growth of a more interactive learning experience, and this is being used by many companies in the North American region.
- The higher education learning systems market in North America is extremely progressive since numerous businesses are implementing this to facilitate enhanced learning and partnership with the educators. North America, chiefly the U.S. and Canada, is anticipated to combine higher education learning systems solutions to improve collaboration in the learning context and taking actions to restore the ineffectiveness of traditional learning techniques.
This Higher Education Learning Systems Market report addresses:
- The Market size from 2016-2021
- Expected market growth until 2026
- Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
- Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
- In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional ( ) , we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Post Covid-19 Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) - Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.