(MENAFN - GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq) Dublin, Aug.14, 2019(GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The"Small Molecule Drug Product Contract Manufacturer Quality Benchmarking (2nd Edition)"report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com'soffering.
Small Molecule Drug Product Contract Manufacturing QualityBenchmarking (2nd Edition) brings with it a wealth of knowledgeand information created with two goals in mind, help biopharmaceuticalcompanies make more informed CMO decisions, and help CMOs optimizeoperational and marketing strategies.
The report providespharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturers a comprehensiveanalysis of current outsourcing trends and practices, in addition to aquantitative analysis of CMO service quality across a series of 23performance attributes specific to drug product manufacturing projects. This Consumer Reports-style analysispresents data on 557 serviceencounters from 136 respondents who have been involved in outsourceddrug product projects in the past 18 months.
- Makea more educated purchase of CMO services by understanding whichmanufacturers best fit your company's needs in addition to howindividual CMOs have measured up to sponsor-peer expectations on similarprojects
- Gain insight into CMO customer loyalty, an index basedon customer satisfaction, willingness to recommend and likelihood touse again, along with verbatim responses from customers regarding theexperience
- Uncover which CMO attributes drive outsourcingpartner selection for biologic drug product projects as well as the CMOattributes gaining in importance over the past year among industry peers
- Compareyour company's performance against its competitors specific to biologicdrug product and related services by accessing performance evaluationinformation across 23 CMO attributes
- Uncover your own deliverystrengths and weaknesses and use the information to develop targetedmessaging that effectively portrays your company's strengths anddifferentiates its service offerings based on areas of strongperformance
- Gain insight into sponsors' outsourcing preferencesand practices when it comes to selecting a CMO for an outsourced smallmolecule drug product manufacturing project
- Outsourcing Philosophies and Practices
- CMO Perceptions and Interactions
- CMO Selection Drivers
- CMO Performance and Loyalty
- CMO Loyalty
- Company Service Quality Profiles
- Study Data
For more information about thisreportvisithttps://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8de2ug
Research and Markets also offersCustom Researchservices providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.