(MENAFN - PRLog) ST. MICHAEL, Minn. - June 12, 2019 -PRLog-- MaxOut™ Technology is pleased to introduce the Wireless Panic–Alert device with long-range transmission capability for residential, commercial, and high security applications. The Wireless Panic is compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless security control panels including: Interlogix®*, UTC Interlogix®* 63 bit, GE®*, ITI®*, ELK*, and Qolsys®* formats.
The durable, water-tight Wireless Panic is small in size, powerful with exceptional wireless transmission range, and includes the following attachments:
· Mounting bracket for under desk, under counter, or wall.
· Belt clip.
· Lanyard clip.
When the possibility for a emergency situation exists, the Wireless Panic is the ideal wireless silent notification device to signal help in:
· Commercial settings, such as convenience stores, restaurants, and banks.
· Apartment buildings, retirement homes, campuses, and secured facilities.
· Residential homes, especially with detached buildings.
To guard against false alarms, the Wireless Panic will send an alarm signal only if; the button is pressed and held for 2 seconds or the button is quickly pressed two times.
MaxOut Technology advanced wireless sensors and life safety devices are only available through professional security dealers and distributors.
* UTC, INTERLOGIX, GE, and ITI are registered trademarks of United Technologies Corporation, ELK is a registered trademark of ELK Products, Inc., and Qolsys is a trademark of Qolsys Inc.