(MENAFN - PR Newswire) DUBLIN, June 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The"Blood Collection and Processing Supplies: Global Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts"report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
The report analyzes the worldwide markets for Blood Collection and Processing Supplies in US$ by the following Product Segments: Blood Administration Sets, Blood Collection Needles, Blood Collection Tubes & Micro Collectors, Blood Lancets, Blood Bags, Blood Grouping Reagents, Coagulation Reagents, Hematology Reagents, Microscopic Slides, Slide Stainers, Test Tube Racks, and Vials.
The report profiles 127 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- AdvaCare Pharma (USA)
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (USA)
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (USA)
- Fresenius Kabi AG (Germany)
- Grifols International S.A. (Spain)
- Haemonetics Corporation (USA)
- Immucor, Inc. (USA)
- JMS Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Kawasumi Laboratories, Inc. (Japan)
- MacoPharma SA (France)
- Shanghai Transfusion Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Stago (France)
- Terumo Corporation (Japan)
- Terumo BCT, Inc. (USA)
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONSStudy Reliability and Reporting LimitationsData Interpretation & Reporting LevelQuantitative Techniques & AnalyticsProduct Definitions and Scope of StudyBlood Administration SetsBlood Collection NeedlesBlood Collection Tubes and Micro CollectorsBlood LancetsBlood BagsBlood Grouping ReagentsCoagulation ReagentsHematology ReagentsMicroscopic SlidesSlide StainersTest Tube RacksVials2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWA PreludeBlood Collection and Processing Supplies Market to Witness Growth, Despite ChallengesDeveloped Regions Dominate, Emerging Markets Drive GrowthBlood Administration Sets Lead the Market, Reagents Drive GrowthSustained Growth in Blood Donations and CollectionsRising Aging Population and Surgeries Drive Market GrowthMarket OutlookMarket RestraintsBlood Transfusion Rates Plunges - A Major ConcernIncreasing Management of Pre and Post-Operative Blood Needs - A Major cause for Decline in Demand3. MARKET DYNAMICSBlood Conservation Takes Center StageIndustry Grappling with Blood Safety & Availability IssuesSteps to Overcome Blood Shortage ProblemsSynthetic Substitutes to Meet Demand-Supply Gap in BloodTechnological Advancements Continue to Sustain GrowthGoogle's Parent, Alphabet, Designing Microneedle-Based Wearable Blood Collection TechnologyLoop Medical Developing Needle-Free Blood Collection DeviceManufacturing Companies form Strategic Alliances to Drive InnovationAutomation Taps into Blood MarketAutomated Blood Processing Systems in Open Heart SurgeriesAutomated Systems in CancerDisposable Blood Bags Market to Register Considerable GrowthFocus on Blood Transfusion Risks Drive the Demand for Blood BagsIncreasing Competition in the Blood Bags MarketRFID Technology with Potential to Drastically Reduce Issues in Blood Bag LogisticsBlood Collection Tubes Market Witnesses GrowthVacuum Blood Collection Tube Market Heads for Impressive GainsCompetitive LandscapeBlood Group Typing Segment to Remain BuoyantSnapshot of Slide Stainer MarketAn Insight into Global Blood Lancets MarketIncreasing Focus on Diagnostics to Benefit Safety Lancets MarketBlood-Collection Grows Needle-FreeReagents - Key to Functionality of Hematology AnalyzersCoagulation Reagents Market to Witness Steady GrowthOverview of the World Blood Grouping Reagents MarketIncreasing Cancer Incidence Drives Use of Apheresis Equipment and SuppliesNew Technological Advances Emerge for Pain-Free Blood Draws4. BLOOD COLLECTION MARKET - A QUICK PRIMERBlood Supply and Demand Worldwide - A Fact SheetBlood Squeeze Gets TighterTransfusable Products: Core Component of Blood Products & Services IndustrySource Plasma Market: An InsightHemoglobin Disorders Continue to Drive the Need for Blood CollectionPrevalence of Blood Disorders: An Opportunity IndicatorAging Global Population to Drive GrowthIncreasing Healthcare Spending in Emerging Markets: Opportunities in Store5. BLOOD COMPONENTS & DERIVATIVESIntroductionBlood Component SummaryRed Blood Cells (RBCs)White Blood Cells (WBCs)PlateletsPlasma DerivatesAlbuminBlood Coagulation FactorsImmunoglobulinIonic Composition of BloodTypes of BloodGeneral Facts about BloodGeneral Uses of Blood6. BLOOD BANKINGBlood BanksBlood Collection and ProcessingBlood Processing - A Brief ExplanationHistory of Blood ProcessingBlood Collection Process - A Quick PrimerAuto TransfusionA Glance at Most Commonly Cited Reasons for Whole Blood DiscardBlood Typing TechniquesABO/Rh TestingContinuous Flow TechniquesCuvette-Based TechniquesRe-Suspension TechniqueGroupamatic InstrumentsMicro Plate InstrumentsStreaming TechniqueSolid-Phase TechniqueProcedures for Blood Storage and UsageCost of BloodBlood GroupingTests for Groups A, B, AB, O and Rh factorsBlood ScreeningAntibody ScreeningInfectious Disease TestingApheresisCord Blood Banking7. AUTOLOGOUS BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS VIS-A-VIS ALLOGENIC BLOOD TRANSFUSIONSDonation Prior to SurgeryHemodilution (Blood Dilution)Intraoperative Blood CollectionPost-Operative Blood Collection8. AUTOLOGOUS TRANSFUSIONS: MINIMIZING RISK OF BLOOD-BORNE DISEASESRisks Associated with Blood Donation and TransfusionHazards Involved in Blood DonationsBlood Transfusion RisksInfectious Agents Transmitted by Blood TransfusionsHuman Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)Human T Lymphotropic Virus I, -II (HTLV-I, -II)Cytomegalovirus (CMV)Parasitic InfectionsMalariaBabesiosisToxoplasmosisChagas DiseaseLyme DiseaseCreutzfeldt-Jakob DiseaseViral HepatitisBackgroundHepatitis A Virus (HAV)Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)Hepatitis G Virus (HGV)Other Hepatitis Virii9. BLOOD COLLECTION AND PROCESSING SUPPLIES: AN OVERVIEWBlood Analysis Equipment: Significant Changes in Type and Manner of DeploymentBlood Collection and Processing SuppliesBlood Administration SetsStraight Type Blood Administration SetsY Type Blood/Solution Administration SetsBlood Component Recipient SetsBlood Collection NeedlesBlood Collection Tubes and Micro CollectorsBlood LancetsBlood BagsBlood Grouping ReagentsCoagulation ReagentsHematology ReagentsMicroscopic SlidesSlide StainerTest Tube RacksVials10. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE10.1 Focus on Select Players10.2 Product Innovations/IntroductionsGrifols Adds Antisera Reagents to its Blood Typing Offerings in the USTorax Introduces B2B IVD Bulk Reagents for Latex Serology and Blood Grouping AssaysHORIBA Medical Launches Comprehensive Range of Hemostasis SolutionsDBS System Introduces the HemaXis DB Micro Blood Collection Device in the USGreiner Bio-One Introduces New Safety Blood Collection SetBD Introduces Circulating Cell-Free DNA Blood Collection Tube for Cancer and Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing ApplicationsSintez Introduces 4 New Plastic Blood BagsStreck Introduces Fusion2 Hybrid Plastic Blood Collection TubesOrtho Clinical Diagnostics Receives FDA Licenses for Blood Grouping Reagents to Use in Extended Phenotype TestingQiagen Introduces Paxgene Blood ccfDNA TubeSeventh Sense Introduces Pivotal Trial for Tap100 Blood Draw DeviceACON Launches New OptiLance Push-Button Safety LancetsBD Obtains FDA and CE Clearance for New Blood Collection Set10.3 Recent Industry ActivityQuotient Receives Approval from FDA Approval for Seven Blood Bank Reagents, Including Two Market FirstsGrifols Opens a New Plant in Brazil to Manufacture Storage and Collection Bags for Blood ComponentsNovilytic Develops Noviplex Plasma Collection CardSeventh Sense Biosystems Receives FDA Clearance for TAP, A New Blood Collection DeviceBD's Innovative Next Generation Blood Collection and Separation Technology Gets Clearance from FDABD Receives FDA Clearance for New Blood Collection Device11. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVETotal Companies Profiled: 127 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 139)
- The United States (48)
- Canada (3)
- Japan (5)
- Europe (62)
- France (3)
- Germany (12)
- The United Kingdom (12)
- Italy (4)
- Spain (1)
- Rest of Europe (30)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (13)
- Middle East (3)
- Latin America (1)
- Africa (4)
For more information about this report visithttps://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nyxc44
Research and Markets also offersCustom Researchservices providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Also from this source
Employment Services Markets, 2024 - Growing Prominence of Agile...
Macau International & MICE Travelers Markets to 2025 - Macau...
More news releases in similar topics
Publishing & Information Services
Health Care & Hospitals
Surveys, Polls and Research