(MENAFN - PR Newswire)
DUBLIN, May 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The"Medical Device Regulations in the Middle East and North Africa"conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This seminar will provide an essential overview of the key areas of requirements for product approvals for medical devices in the Middle East and North Africa.
This seminar will provide an essential overview of the key areas of requirements for product approvals for medical devices in the Middle East and North Africa. The programme will cover the regulatory requirements and developments in the individual countries. The course will include interactive discussion sessions to allow you to exchange experiences with other delegates.
Benefits of attending
- Gain an introduction to the medical device markets: countries, numbers, economical facts and trends, regulatory environment
- Understand medical device regulations in the countries of the Middle East and North Africa
- Understand What is a medical device and their classification
- Clarify procedures for company and product registration
- Discuss recent developments in the region
- Opportunities to meet, network and share experiences with other industry colleagues
Who Should Attend:
This seminar will be of particular interest to:
- Anyone involved in regulatory affairs for medical devices in the Middle East and North Africa
- Anyone new to the region
- Anyone interested in an update of recent developments
This course will cover Regulatory Activities in:Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen & Jordan
Welcome and Introduction
The Medical Device Markets in the Middle East and North Africa
- Markets and culture
- Business culture
- Economic overview
- Regulatory environment and characteristics
- General regulatory requirements
- Company and product registration
- Key documents needed
- Basic structure of a dossier
- Regulatory summary
- Country presentations
Medical Devices and their Classification
- What is a medical device
- Different classes of products
Recent Developments in the Region
- Harmonisation activities
- Countries with new regulatory requirements for medical devices
- Countries in the process of establishing regulatory guidance for obtaining marketing authorisations
Discussion will take place throughout the two days
For more information about this conference visithttps://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gcrr4f
Research and Markets also offersCustom Researchservices providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Also from this source
Two Day Seminar for Administrative Staff in the Patent...
Three Day Successful Medical Writing Interactive Course: London,...
More news releases in similar topics
Publishing & Information Services
Health Care & Hospitals
Surveys, Polls and Research