Reports And Data
Rising demand of advanced (3D/4D) visualization in the field of healthcare services for visualizing modalities is likely to stimulate market growth.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, May 12, 2019 / EINPresswire.com / -- Market Size – USD 2.54 billion in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 7.7%, Market Trends – Necessity for effective and prompt diagnosis of ailments.
The global advanced (3D/4D) visualization systems market is expected to reach USD 4.49 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Rising demand of advanced (3D/4D) visualization for precise diagnosis and effective cure of diseases to provide assistance in cost saving by improving diagnosis support of the patients. According to WHO there would be 22 million new cases on cancer in coming two decades and this would create a surge in the demand for advanced visualization to effective treatment of the patients.
Request Free Sample Report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1393
The demand for advanced (3D/4D) visualization systems would also be triggered by a rise in need for effective and prompt diagnosis of disease to start with the treatment increases the chances of survival of patients diagnosed with life threatening diseases.
Certain technological setbacks in Advanced (3D/4D) Visualization Systems and the availability of substitute technologies may act as hindrances in the growth of the market.
The market in Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% in the forecast period. This can be attributed to strong economic growth, large pool of patients, an escalation in number of hospitals and diagnostic centers with advanced imaging devices and equipment, increasing adoption of 3D/4D visualization technologies and increase in government spending on different healthcare programs to improve the life expectancy in the countries in the region.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/advanced-3d-4d-visualization-systems-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Magnetic resonance imaging is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period registering a CAGR 7.5%. This dominance of magnetic resonance imaging is due to spiraling growth in the implementation of this technology in various clinical applications like radiology and oncology among others.
• The healthcare industry would contribute to the largest market share in the market with the highest CAGR of 7.8% owing to spiraling increase in number of patients all over the world and the need to efficient diagnosis and treatment of these patients to improve the well-being of the people.
• The region of North America is expected to grow at the rate of CAGR 7.61% and would hold the largest market share during the forecast period due to the rapid adoption of advanced (3D/4D) visualization technology in the region especially in countries like US and Canada as well massive investment in healthcare industry to improve the life expectancy in the region.
• Key participants include Intelerad Medical Systems Inc., Carestream Health Inc., CONMED Corporation, GE Healthcare, Fujifilm Holding America Corporation, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Terarecon Inc., QI Imaging, and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation.
• GE Healthcare, a key company in this market, has designed an advanced visualization software, SMART 4.0, to detect and measure coronary artery calcification across the globe.
Make an inquiry before buying at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/1393
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global advanced (3D/4D) visualization systems market on the basis of technology, application, end-user and region:
• Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
o Magnetic Resonance Imaging
o Radio Therapy
o Computed Tomography
o Positron Emission Tomography
o Nuclear Medicine
• Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
• End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
o Healthcare Centers
o Imaging Centers
o Academics & Research Centers
• Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
o North America
o Asia Pacific
o Latin America
o MEAJohn Watson
Reports and Data
email us here
Visit us on social media: