LONDON and MONACO, May 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Global investors, financiers and analysts will meet this year at the Finvest Summit in Monaco to assess market outlook and sentiment for the vibrant datacenter, cloud and Edge sectors.
The Finvest Summit is presented by BroadGroup's Data Economy, the leading international technology business news and opinion website, magazine and broadcaster and takes place on 5th June 2019 during the annual Datacloud Global Congress in Monaco. Data Economy will also announce the first ever Finvest accolades at the Datacloud Awards on the evening of 4th June.
With the heritage of a decade of producing the Finance and Investment Forum, the inaugural summit is the first time global executives in financial, legal, real estate and professional advisory firms have met globally with a stellar academy of expert speakers to assess the risks and rewards in the rapidly expanding IT infrastructure sector.
Speakers include investors, private equity, hedge funds, pension funds, property specialists and bankers, as well as the IT infrastructure leadership of datacenter businesses, for networking and knowledge sharing in a an increasingly high value sector with deals totalling more than $100bn in M & As in recent years.
Some of the speakers include:
- Avner Papouchado, CEO, ServerFarm
- Eric Crabtree, Chief Investment Officer, IFC
- Fernando Chueca, mD, Carlyle Europe Technology Partners
- Guy Willner, Founder and CEO, IXcellerate
- Hossein Fateh, Chairman & CEO, CloudHQ
- Isaac Vaz, Director – Infrastructure Equity, Aviva Investors
- Jeffrey Ferry, Director, Goldman Sachs
- Jeffrey Krogh, Managing Director, BNP Paribas
- Jonathan Schildkraut, EVP, Chief Strategy Officer, CyrusOne
- Kemal Hawa, Partner & Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Lance Crosby, CEO, Stackpath
- Madonna Park, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
- Marit Salte, CFO, Smedvig Family Office
- Matthew Dent, CCO, Global Switch
- Michael Tobin OBE, Industry Entrepeneur
- Peter Marin, CEO, T5 Data Centers
- Pierre Pozzo, Principal, Permira
- Randy Brouckman, CEO, EdgeConneX
- Rupert Robson, CEO, Torch Partners
- Zachary Smith, CEO, Packet
The programme includes a wide range of timely and relevant topics, including digital infrastructure financing, edge investment, location hotspots, investment risk, M & A, and fund raising through private equity, institutional investment, mezzanine financing and bond markets.
"Finvest uniquely offers for the first time a global forum for investors in the rapidly expanding datacenter sector," said João Marques Lima, Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Data Economy.
Contact detailsJulia Vockrodt+44 (0) 203-282-7144