(MENAFN - PRLog) Fear the Bot! Not only is a possible name for your next punk band, but also a legitimate wake-up call for companies. Security Blvd reports that Bots are a problem for ALL businesses, especially travel, e-commerce and ticketing which have the highest percentage of "bad" bot traffic, and despite grabbing CyberSec headlines recently, many organizations are dismissing the risks and "focused on conventional cyber threats and solutions" -- they just do not seem to fully understand the impact bots can have on their business, say experts who believe detecting and classifying bots depend on solutions that must "identify the intent of the attack."
Other HOT Cybersecurity Headlines include:
• Bleeping Computer: Malicious Mobile Software Attacks Almost Doubled in 2018
• CSO Australia: Privacy engineering turns data collection into data curation
• Dark reading: Bounty Hunters Find 100K+ Bugs Under HackerOne Program in 2018
• eWEEK: RSA Conference 2019: To avoid a potentially cataclysmic future reality, RSA Security President Rohit Ghai sees a future that requires a strong trust landscape
• Info Security Magazine: Cybercrime Trends Toward Mobile Bots
• IT Online: How the digital twins - AI-driven automation and blockchain - will change how companies see themselves
• Security Bvd: GDPR-compliant organizations are reaping benefits
• Venture Beat: McAfee shows how "Deep Fakes" can circumvent cybersecurity
• We Live Security: Payment processors remain phishers' favorites
• ZDNet: The reason why ji32k7au4a83 is a common and terrible password
Everyone has a stake in cybersecurity, and we all need to stay informed. Luckily, you don't have to spend all day surfing for the latest headlines because CyberSec Today highlights the latest CyberSecurity, Data Breach, Malware, Ransomware, Bots, IoT and Hacker News. CyberSec Today is produced by RestonLogic, cybersecurity wizards leveraging 10+ years helping companies automate, transform and build highly-secure and stable systems. Click over to https://twitter.com/Breach_Force to catch up with every bit of Hot News from the world of Cybersecurity.
Disclaimer: The blurbs highlighted by Breach Force are made available for information purposes only, and don't necessarily reflect opinions of editors. No legal liability or other responsibility accepted by our editors for any errors, omissions, or statements on this site, or any site to which these pages connect