(MENAFN - EIN)
The Rum Lab
Miami Rum Congress
With four must-experience events The Rum Lab fosters a wave of rum aficionados and rum premiumization in North America
Each event showcases more than 60 premium rum brands from around the world and gives attendees intimate access to brand representatives, tastings, seminars, and educational breakout sessions.— Federico J. Hernández
SEATTLE, WA, USA, December 18, 2018 / EINPresswire.com / -- Today, The Rum Lab Marketers, the company to promoting the education and premiumzation of rum across North America, announced the details of its 2019 Rum Tour across the United States. In 2019 event series will include the return of the Chicago Rum Festival , New York Rum Festival , and the California Rum Festival with the addition of a new event – the Miami Rum Congress .
By educating the attending beverage industry members and consumers on the spirit this event series has generated a wave of rum aficionados across the United States. Rum-knowledgeable consumers and industry members are having a profound effect on rum appreciation and consumption as increasingly fascinated consumers are driven to seek out quality rum when ordering at a venue or purchasing the spirit in-store.
Each event showcases more than 60 premium rum brands from around the world and gives attendees intimate access to brand representatives, tastings, seminars, and educational breakout sessions.
The 2019 U.S. Rum Tour will include:
1) Miami Rum Congress – February 8 and 9
The U.K. RumFest and U.S. Rum Lab collaborate to present the first annual Miami Rum Congress at the Shane Center in Miami Beach, Fla. Numerous world-renowned rum experts will be speaking at this event, including:
- Ed Hamilton – Founder of the internationally-acclaimed website Ministry of Rum and importing company Caribbean Spirits
- Richard Seale – Fourth Generation Master Distiller, Foursquare Distillery in Barbados
- Nicholas Feris – Hampden Estates Rum (Rum Fire) U.S. importer and owner of The Rum Collective
- Jeff Beachbum Berry – Rum and Tiki expert, author of six rum books and owner/operator of the acclaimed New Orleans bar and restaurant Latitude29
- Alexandre Gabriel – President and Owner of Maison Ferrand, producers of Plantation Rum
- Karen Hoskin – Owner of Montanya Distillery, 100% American Rum in Colorado
- Roberto Serrallés - VP Business Development, Destilería Serrallés & 6th Generation Rum Maker
- Bailey Pryor – Five-time Emmy Award-winning documentary film producer and CEO of The Real McCoy Rum
- Josh Miller – Spirit and cocktail influencer and owner of internationally-acclaimed spirits website Inuakena
- Ian Burrell – Global Rum Ambassador, Celebrity Judge, and producer of the UK Rum Fest
2) Chicago Rum Festival – April 27
The Rum Lab is proud to Present the 5th annual Chicago Rum Festival (also known as the Midwest Rum Fest) at the Logan Square Auditorium in Chicago, Ill.
3) New York Rum Festival – June 15
The Rum Lab is proud to present the 3rd annual New York Rum Festival at Metropolitan West – New York City. This year the program will be launched in a boutique style.
4) California Rum Festival – September 7
The Rum Lab is proud to present the 5th annual California Rum Festival. This year the event will be held at SOMArts - San Francisco, Calif. and will be enhanced with the addition of a new Trade Program and Tiki flair.
For more information on each event visit www.therumlab.com .
About The Rum Lab
The Rum Lab is a creative and production agency focused on the rum industry. The company produces Puerto Rico's national rum festival – Taste of Rum Puerto Rico – as well as the California Rum Festival, Midwest Rum Festival, New York Rum Festival, and new this year, the debut of the Miami Rum Congress. Events produced by The Rum Lab attract hundreds of guests including beverage trade professionals, rum aficionados, tourists and local consumers. Learn more at www.therumlab.com .
Federico J. Hernandez
The Rum Lab Marketers
email us here
EIN Presswire publishes and distributes press releases worldwide for small and mid-sized companies both public and private. Specializing in industry and business, topic categories range from agriculture and aviation to pharma and technology. The company was founded in 1995.