(MENAFN - GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq) itemprop="articleBody">
Dublin, Dec. 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Industrial Boilers: Technologies and Developing Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Industrial boiler markets in advanced economies, particularly the United States, surged to life in recent years, fueled by regulatory changes, needed replacements for aging and exceptionally old boilers, and in some areas a resurgence in baseline industrial growth.
These factors, along with continued growth in demand in developing and transition economies, have driven strong demand. Yet, as recently as 2016 and 2017, some signs of market softening became evident, and the near-term future of industrial boiler markets became less certain.
Boilers form a process backbone in nearly all categories of manufacturing and other industry, including manufacturing, oil and gas, raw materials, pulp and paper, chemicals, energy, and an array of other industries. In this way, industrial boilers are critical to continued global economic production and development.
Regional variability in demand for industrial boiler upgrades, replacements, and new installations has led to varying rates of market expansion and growth that on first glance can appear to be difficult to predict.
However, closer inspection reveals that industrial boiler markets vary regionally based on select key factors, including current trends in the industry, local and regional industrial development, regulatory conditions including increasingly stringent air emissions restrictions in some areas or relaxation of emissions requirements in others, and shifts in energy supply and cost.
Developing markets will continue to show the greatest potential for growth, while unexpected opportunities in mature economies are supporting renewed productivity and further increases in growth in select countries. The onset of protectionist attitudes toward international trade also has the potential for changes in global sales patterns for industrial equipment, including boilers.
Regulations also drive markets in some areas. Increasing restrictions on air or water emissions can push existing boiler owners to retrofit or upgrade. Industrial boilers with higher efficiency have lower energy costs and also lower greenhouse gas emissions.
New regulations in China and Southeast Asia also show potential to influence markets. But what is the timing for these influences, and will they support boiler replacement as strongly as air pollutant or greenhouse gas emissions regulations in the U.S. and Europe?
Sluggish European economic development since the Great Recession has slowed boiler market growth in that region for many years, but growth has increased disproportionately in other regions - and the European market may be showing signs of a restart.
Also, increased demand for efficient boiler systems is apparent across an increasingly large area of the world. But what do these and other trends affecting global industrial boiler markets mean for individual companies within the boiler industry?
Steam-producing boilers will continue to carry a much larger share of the global market, but hot water boilers will grow faster on a percentage-basis.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Intended Audience
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- Custom Research
- Related Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Boiler Capacity: Key Terminology
- Industrial Boilers: A Brief History
- Industrial Boiler Technologies and Classifications
- Firetube Boilers
- Watertube Boilers
- Waterwall Boilers
- Oil and Gas Boilers
- Solid Fuel Boilers
- Hot Water or Steam Boilers
- Boiler Fluids
- Package and Engineered Boilers
- Industrial Boiler Auxiliary Systems
- Industrial Boiler Efficiency
- Boiler Efficiency Overview
- Maximum Continuous Rating and Average Annual Rating
- Industrial System Efficiency
- Industrial Boiler Applications and Capacity
- Emerging Technologies and Developments
- Technologies Not Considered
Chapter 4 Regulatory Considerations
- North America
- U.S. EPA Boiler MACT
- U.S. EPA NESHAP
- New-Source Performance Standards
- Canadian Council of Ministries of the Environment
- Canadian Multi-Sector Air Pollutants Regulations (SOR/2016-151)
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Regulations
- Water Quality Regulations
- North America Analysis
- European Energy Efficiency and Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- European Air Emission Standards
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Europe Analysis
- India and Southeast Asia
- Asia Analysis
Chapter 5 Industrial Boilers: Global Market Summary
- Scope of the Market Analysis
- Industrial Boilers Global Summary
Chapter 6 Global Markets for Waterwall Boilers
- North America
- Waterwall Boilers Global Summary
Chapter 7 Global Markets for Watertube Boilers
- North America
- Watertube Boilers Global Summary
Chapter 8 Global Markets for Firetube Boilers
- North America
- Firetube Boilers Global Summary
Chapter 9 Global Markets for Fluidized Bed Boilers
- North America
- Fluidized Bed Boilers Global Summary
Chapter 10 Global Markets for Hot Water Boilers
- North America
- Hot Water Boilers Global Summary
Chapter 11 Analysis of Industry Trends and Market Opportunities
- Industrial Boiler Supply Chains
- Industry Organizations
- Key Trends Influencing Markets
- Retrofit Market in Key Developed Nations
- Manufacturing Growth Drives Markets in Developing Nations
- Regulatory Concerns
- Common Areas of Boiler System Improvement
- Retrofit Financing
- Quest for Energy Efficiency
- Environmental and Permitting Requirements and Trends
- Trends in Fuel Source
- Boiler Maintenance
- Possibility that Manufacturing Growth Might Drive Markets in the U.S.
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
- AC Boilers
- AE & E Nanjing Boiler
- Alfa Laval
- Amec Foster Wheeler
- Andritz Group
- Babcock Hitachi
- Babcock Wanson UK
- Babcock & Wilcox Co.
- Burmeister & Wain Energy
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Boiler Works
- Bosch Group
- Cheema Boilers Ltd.
- Clayton Industries
- Detroit Stoker
- Dongfang Electric
- Dongfang Boiler
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
- Doosan Power Systems Ltd.
- English Boiler And Tube
- Fulton Boiler Works
- General Electric
- GE Energy
- Hamon Deltak
- Hangzhou Boiler Group Industrial Boiler Co.
- Hangzhou Boiler Group
- Harbin Electric Co.
- 1399 Chuangxinyi Rd.
- HKB / Viessmann
- Viessmann Manufacturing Co.
- ICI Caldaie
- Innovative Steam Technologies
- John Thompson
- Actom (Pty) Ltd.
- Johnston Boiler Co. (Hines Corp.)
- Kawasaki Thermal Engineering
- Macchi/Energy Allied International
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Mitsubishi Power Systems Americas Inc.
- Miura Co.
- Miura North America Inc.
- Nationwide Boiler
- Nooter/Eriksen Inc.
- Omnical (Viessmann Industrial Service GmbH)
- Optimus Engineered Products
- Chanute Manufacturing Co.
- Rafako Grupa
- Rentech Boiler Systems Inc.
- Sellers Manufacturing Co. (TK Capital LLC)
- Shanghai Boiler Works
- Shanghai Electric Co.
- Siemens Energy
- Standardkessel - Baumgarte Holiday GmbH
- Superior Boiler Works Inc.
- Tei-Struthers Wells (Babcock Power)
- Thermax Ltd.
- Tianjin Baocheng Machinery Group
- Valmet Corp.
- Victory Energy
- Vogt Power International
- Wartsila Corp.
- Wuhan Boiler Co.
- York-Shipley Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8pxvr8/the_2018_global?w=12
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning), Heat Exchangers and Cooling Towers