(MENAFN - EIN)
New speakers sign up to Border Security 19, including: SITA, Cellebrite, Estonian Police and Border Guard Administration, ICMPD, Delhi International Airport Ltd
LONDON, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, December 5, 2018 / EINPresswire.com / -- Taking place on the 12th and 13th February 2019 at the Crowne Plaza St Peter's Hotel & Spa, Rome, Italy, the 12th annual Border Security conference and exhibition will open its doors to more than 100 senior security experts, law enforcement officers and industry representatives from around the world, as they discuss and explore the political and technological solutions being utilised to secure national borders.
With spaces limited, conference organiser SMi Group are encouraging delegates to book their seat now to avoid disappointment at this sell out event.
Register by the 14th December to receive a £100 discount on your booking. Visit the website to register at: http://www.bordersec.com/einpr
WHAT'S NEW IN THE BROCHURE?
With a host of new speakers, SMi Group are pleased to announce the following presentations:
• The Role of Electronic Travel Authorisations for Passenger Pre-Clearance - Mr Andy Smith, Business Development Director, Border Management & Government Services, SITA
• Digital Intelligence: Leveraging the Power of Data Analytics - Cellebrite Executive
• Estonian Border Security: Recent Developments and Highlighting Initiatives - Mr Egert Belitšev, Head of Integrated Border Management Bureau, Estonian Police and Border Guard Administration
• Improving Border Security in the Mediterranean through Comprehensive Border Governance: case study of Lebanon, Tunisia and Morocco - Mr Borut Erzen, Head of Border Management and Security Programme, International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)
• DIAL's Efforts to Ease Border Crossings - Mr Sanjay Kumar, Safety Specialist, Delhi International Airport Limited
There will also be an evening networking reception hosted by Vancouver Airport Authority day-one at the conference.
The newly updated agenda is available to download at: http://www.bordersec.com/einpr
Sponsorship is now open, should you wish to speak or exhibit at Border Security 2019, please contact Sadia Malick on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 or
For delegate enquiries, contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email
The 12th Annual Border Security Conference
12-13 February 2019
Gold Sponsors: Gatekeeper Intelligent Security, SITA, Vancouver Airport Authority
Sponsors and Exhibitors: Cellebrite, WorldReach Software
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk Shannon Cargan
email us here
EIN Presswire publishes and distributes press releases worldwide for small and mid-sized companies both public and private. Specializing in industry and business, topic categories range from agriculture and aviation to pharma and technology. The company was founded in 1995.