Mumbai, India, 28th March, 2017
A new open source project called YobiChain enables anyone to build a private blockchain ecosystem preloaded with development tools, database, web & FTP servers and 4 full-fledged blockchain applications…. all within minutes!
The blockchain applications included in YobiChain are:
1. HashChain, a blockchain powered drag and drop solution for authenticating and verifying electronic records.
2. PrimeVault, a blockchain powered document storage and retrieval system.
3. PrimeContract, a blockchain powered system for digitally signing contracts.
4. YobiWallet, a blockchain powered wallet for Yobicoins, a smart asset.
YobiChain is maintained by Primechain Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a young Indian blockchain startup.
Speaking about the need for YobiChain, Shinam Arora, CEO of Primechain Technologies said that 'installing, configuring, securing, troubleshooting, updating, and maintaining a blockchain ecosystem (base operating system, configured instance of a suitable blockchain fabric, external databases, webservers, FTP servers etc.) is a complex and time-consuming task. We built YobiChain so that startups and researchers could get a blockchain ecosystem up and running in a few minutes.
YobiChain is ideal for:
1. Startups looking to quickly build a blockchain-powered prototype, proof-of-concept or minimum viable product.
2. Serious researchers / enthusiasts looking to experiment with a live blockchain.
3. In-house teams experimenting with blockchain technology.
To download the code or to contribute to YobiChain, visit:
Shinam Arora also added that there is an urgent need for a globally accepted security standard / framework for secure blockchain implementations. This is what prompted the Primechain team to develop the PT-BSC (Primechain Technologies - Blockchain Security Controls) an open source document that prescribes security controls for blockchain implementations.
Over the next few months, Primechain Technologies will be releasing several more open source projects which include blockchain powered solutions for auctions, authentication of land records, corporate finance book-running, depository receipts, digital signing and verification of contracts and other documents, escrow, fund portfolio management, healthcare, identity management, internet of things, micro insurance, peer to peer trading, regulatory reporting, securities servicing, securities settlement, supply chain management and e-voting.
Ms. Trupti Lokhande
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.